Book Your Magical Potions Class Now!
Don't miss the chance to experience our seasonal Potions Class, where magic comes to life! Our enchanting menu changes with the seasons, offering new magical concoctions to brew.
Equinox Carnivale - Spring Term
From Jan 9 to May 6, join us for a Springtime Potion Making Class inspired by the magic of the changing seasons.
About Our Potion Making Class
An immersive class that combines molecular mixology, science, and technology, allowing you to step into the imagined worlds of your favorite fantasies.
- A welcome drink poured with your magic wand
- Two molecular cocktails or mocktails that you brew
- A 1hr 45min interactive experience
Our Potions Class is perfect for wizards of all ages, with options available for both alcoholic and alcohol-free potions. Additional drinks can be purchased at a discounted rate if booked online in advance or at full price in the venue.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- EXPECT TO SHARE YOUR TABLE WITH OTHER WIZARDS.
- Service Charge is not included in ticket cost. Post-experience, a detailed bill showing a suggested 12.5% service charge for our magical staff's exceptional service will be presented, adjustable to suit your satisfaction.
- 1 wand provided for every 3 guests.
- Buy drinks online for discounts or at the venue.
- Self-guided experience with a potions master for safety (and fun).
- Potions are customizable for alcohol preference and dietary needs.
- Child tickets for specific slots; not for under 5s
For groups of 14+ or private hires please get in touch.
This is our standard ticket as described above, but offered at a discounted rate for students over the age of 18. This ticket type is offered on specific days and times, and only redeemable with a valid Student ID and government-issued photo ID upon entry. It's tough being a student—save where you can!
This ticket type is for magical whelps below the age of 18 (anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult 18+ with a valid adult ticket). This is a non-alcoholic version of the Potions Experience, however the person using this ticket must be below the age of 18 to be valid. If the person is 18 or older, the bearer will be charged the difference in cost for the Adult ticket while in the venue. We offer this ticket type only at specific days and times, and we do not run this offer during our peak service or into the Witching (Happy) Hour for boozy wizards who are enjoying purely alcoholic libations.
- e-Ticket Voucher only (no paper ticket or gift wrapping): Use this option if you want an electronic Ticket (e-Ticket) Voucher with no paper ticket or gift wrapping. This is the completely digital option, and is this is the most popular selection.
- e-Ticket Voucher + Paper Ticket Gift Wrapping: Use this option if you want a paper ticket with gift wrapping mailed to you to accompany an e-Ticket voucher. This is a good option if giving tickets as a gift, as there is something physical to give the recipient.
- Paper Ticket Gift Wrapping add-on to pre-purchased e-Ticket: Use this option if you have already purchased an e-Ticket Voucher and want to have a paper ticket with Gift Wrapping sent to you in the mail.
- Adult Tickets (age 18+):
- Off-Peak Ticket: £33.99 per person
- Peak Ticket: £38.99 per person
- Super Peak Ticket: £42.99 per person
- Student Ticket (age 18+):
- Off-Peak Ticket: £30.59 per person
- Peak Ticket: £35.09 per person
- Child Ticket (age 18-): £23.99 per person
- Adult Tickets (age 18+):
- Off-Peak Ticket: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday (all day) & Friday (last booking 3:00pm)
- Peak Ticket: Friday (5pm - close)
- Super Peak Ticket: Saturday all day
- Student Ticket (age 18+):
- Off-Peak Ticket:Sunday - Thursday (all day), Friday (until 5:00pm) [not including special event dates]
- Peak Ticket:Friday (from 5:00pm) [not including special event dates]
- Child Ticket (age 18-): Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday (last booking 6pm)
The Cauldron Brighton is located at 1-2 Clarence Gardens, Brighton, BN1 2EG. View on Google Maps.
Location: This booking is at The Cauldron Brighton 1-2 Clarence Gardens, Brighton, BN1 2EG. View on Google Maps.
Format: The Cauldron Magical Experience® is largely self-guided, but a potion’s master is on-hand to make sure that you don't poison yourself! Please note that you may be sat opposite other Wizards on the same table!
Age: All regular potion making tickets are valid for persons of legal drinking age and above ONLY (18+) and may require valid photo ID to be redeemable. For Child (under age 18) sessions, ensure that you have correctly selected a "Child" ticket type. Student tickets are only for people over the age of 18 with a valid Student ID. Children under the age of 5 are not permitted in the venue.
Payment: Payment will be in advance through our website or on-site. Please note that we do not take cash in the venue.
Rescheduling: To reschedule your booking you must contact us no less than 48 hours in advance of your booking. Unfortunately we cannot reschedule bookings with fewer than 48 hours notice. Rescheduling is subject to date and time availability. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.
Ticket Refunds: Tickets are non-refundable but are transferrable to another person. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.
Robes: 1 Robe per person will be provided for your use when at the venue.
Our co-founder began his career as a reading teacher with Teach for America, and so a love of reading is at our core. Some may even call it fun-damental to our experience. ;) We invite you to bring a copy of your favourite childhood book, which we collect and donate to reading classrooms in Brighton.
☆ ☆ ☆
All Adult and Student Potion Experience tickets are valid for persons of legal drinking age and above ONLY (18+) and may require valid photo ID to be redeemable. Child sessions are also available for witches and wizards under the age of 18 (must be 7+) on specific days.
☆ ☆ ☆