Halloween Potions at The Cauldron Brighton
Join our Magical Community
Halloween Potion Making - only available 25th-31st October!
How it works
Halloween Potion Making at The Cauldron® Brighton is a social-distance friendly, immersive class where you step into the imagined worlds of your childhood through molecular mixology, science & technology. This is our popular Potions Making Experience with a Halloween Twist! Click here to find out more about Potion Making!
Spell Casting 101: After receiving a working magic wand and a Hallowcream (non-alcoholic available) or Prosecco on arrival, you will then pour a drink of house-made cocktail or non-alcoholic mocktail from the mouth of our Unicorn, and you are then led to an interactive work station where you will brew 2 interactive drinks.
Potion Making: You have two spooky potions to brew from our range of molecular cocktails, each of which have different traits and effects. Our interactive drink menu is regularly updated and additional drinks can be purchased during your visit.
- 1 glass of Prosecco or HallowCream Cider (non-alco version available) upon arrival
- 1 drink poured by magic wand
- Brew-your-own Drink 1: “Blood and Sinew”
- Brew-your-own Drink 2: “Lost Thyme” (brewed in a cauldron)
- Magic wand & robe rental
- The 1hr 45min interactive experience
What else to know?
- Please note that you may be sat opposite other Wizards on the same table!
- You will receive one magical wand per table to use during the experience.
- Additional drinks can be purchased online before your visit for a discounted rate or while in the venue at full-price.
- The Potions Experience is largely self-guided, but a potion’s master is on-hand to make sure that you don't poison yourself!
- All potions can be made with or without alcohol and we have a range of vegan and gluten-free drinks available.
For groups of 14+ or private hires please get in touch.
This ticket type is for magical whelps below the age of 18. This is a non-alcoholic version of the Potions Experience, however the person using this ticket must be below the age of 18 to be valid. If the person is 18 or older, the bearer will be charged the difference in cost for the Adult ticket while in the venue. We offer this ticket type only at specific days and times, and we do not run this offer during our peak service or into the Witching (Happy) Hour for boozy wizards who are enjoying purely alcoholic libations.
This is our standard ticket as described above, but offered at a discounted rate for students over the age of 18. This ticket type is offered on specific days and times, and only redeemable with a valid Student ID and government-issued photo ID upon entry. It's tough being a student—save where you can!
- e-Ticket Voucher only (no paper ticket or gift wrapping): Use this option if you want an electronic Ticket (e-Ticket) Voucher with no paper ticket or gift wrapping. This is the completely digital option, and is this is the most popular selection.
- e-Ticket Voucher + Paper Ticket Gift Wrapping: Use this option if you want a paper ticket with gift wrapping mailed to you to accompany an e-Ticket voucher. This is a good option if giving tickets as a gift, as there is something physical to give the recipient.
- Paper Ticket Gift Wrapping add-on to pre-purchased e-Ticket: Use this option if you have already purchased an e-Ticket Voucher and want to have a paper ticket with Gift Wrapping sent to you in the mail.
- Adult Tickets (age 18+):
- Off-Peak Ticket: £37.99 per person
- Peak Ticket: £41.99 per person
- Super Peak Ticket: £44.99 per person
- Child Ticket (age 18-): £25.99 per person
- Student Ticket (age 18+): £32.99 per person
- Adult Tickets (age 18+):
- Off-Peak Ticket: Sunday - Thursday (all day) & Friday (last booking 4:45pm)
- Peak Ticket: Friday (5pm - close), Saturday (last booking 1:45pm)
- Super Peak Ticket: Saturday (2pm - close)
- Child Ticket (age 18-): Sunday - Thursday (last booking 6pm)
- Student Ticket (age 18+): Sunday - Thursday (not including special event dates)
The Cauldron Brighton is located at 1-2 Clarence Gardens, Brighton, BN1 2EG. View on Google Maps.
Location: This booking is at The Cauldron Brighton 1-2 Clarence Gardens, Brighton, BN1 2EG. View on Google Maps.
Format: The Cauldron Magical Experience® is largely self-guided, but a potion’s master is on-hand to make sure that you don't poison yourself! Please note that you may be sat opposite other Wizards on the same table!
Age: All regular potion making tickets are valid for persons of legal drinking age and above ONLY (18+) and may require valid photo ID to be redeemable. For Child (under age 18) sessions, ensure that you have correctly selected a "Child" ticket type. Children under the age of 5 are not permitted in the venue.
Payment: Payment will be in advance through our website or on-site.
Rescheduling: To reschedule your booking you must contact us no less than 48 hours in advance of your booking. Unfortunately we cannot reschedule bookings with fewer than 48 hours notice. Rescheduling is subject to date and time availability. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.
Ticket Refunds: Tickets are non-refundable but are transferrable to another person. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.
☆ ☆ ☆
All Adult and Student Potion Experience tickets are valid for persons of legal drinking age and above ONLY (18+) and may require valid photo ID to be redeemable. Child sessions are also available for witches and wizards under the age of 18 (must be 5+) on specific days.
☆ ☆ ☆