Food Service, London
Full-time (45hrs pw), £9 ph negotiable
As a full-time member of staff you will be working directly with the General Manager and company directors on a daily basis, meaning progression within our developing company is both available and highly encouraged.
Extensive knowledge of cocktails is not necessary but a can-do attitude, positive outlook and the ability to quickly adapt to changes during service is vital. A passion for all things magical or fantasy inspired is also a plus (but not fully essential).
We are a brand new company with the opportunity for an experienced floor team member to help lead the service in our immersive fantasy experience. The Cauldron Magical Cocktail Experience is a brand new bar coming to Dalston, East London, that combines magic and fantasy (inspired by fantasy literature) with cocktails and molecular mixology.
What we offer:
- Negotiable, competitive rates of pay
- A truly unique, custom-built working environment
- Training from business entrepreneurs, top level service experts and experienced mixologists
- Huge progression opportunities within a new and flourishing business
- The freedom to be creative within your job role, suggesting ideas to the creative team and inputting and eventually taking ownership of the service methods.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Have previous experience in high volume hospitality venues and cocktail bars
- Personable and have a positive attitude contributing to excellent customer service capabilities
- Interested in the fantasy genre at large
- 18 years or older
The Cauldron values diversity in any way that it can be defined. Come as you are! We welcome any qualified applicant. We want to build the best team possible and if that includes you, please get in contact!