Christmas/Winter at The Cauldron NYC
The Cauldron NYC Presents its new "Magical Hot Chocolate" Potions Class and Limited Edition Christmas Experiences
Build-your-own hot chocolate experience with working magic wands, cast iron cauldrons, locked wizard chests full of toppings, and festive fun! Plus Limited Edition (Christmas) Versions of The Cauldron’s signature Potions & Wizard Afternoon Tea Experiences
Media Kit, including press release and high-res image assets can be found here. For inquiries, email email@example.com (attn: Ryan Tindall).
The venue is currently taking reservations for individual bookings, corporate events, and venue buy-outs. Groups of 10+ inquire here.
Magical Hot Chocolate Experience Highlights
- Magic Wand-Poured Mocktail: Guests start with a mesmerizing mocktail, poured using magic wands from our resident dragon or unicorn.
- Build-Your-Own Hot Chocolate: Craft a personalized hot chocolate, choosing base, chocolate type, and flavorings in a cast iron cauldron.
- Interactive Tastings: Indulge in mini hot chocolate flights with flavors like peppermint, s’mores, and gingerbread.
- Unlock the Magic: Unveil a treasure trove of festive toppings with magic wands from a locked wizard chest, including candy canes, sprinkles, shavings, marshmallows, and candy cane garnish from NYC’s Economy Candy.
- Magical Atmosphere: Don wizard robes and Santa hats to dive into the whimsical setting.
- Add-ons available: Add some Baileys to your experience or an XL marshmallow (toasted table-side)!
Limited Edition Christmas Experiences
Christmas Potions Classes: These classes include boozy options for adults and alcohol-free sessions for kids. The extra special Christmas edition includes a Candy Cane Shot, Santa Hat to take home, magic wand poured cocktail, and choice of 2 interactive potions. Special to the menu for Christmas is “Optimal Mirth”, a red and green-layered Baileys and rum-based potion with a crushed candy rim.
Additional interactive potion options to choose from includes "The Summoner’s Siphon," "The Forager’s Cauldron," and "The Maleficaria."
Tickets for this wickedly delightful Holiday experience start at $49.99 per person and can be booked here.
Christmas Wizard Afternoon Tea: Dive into a festive tea experience featuring winter flavors and sweet treats. Tickets start at $49.99 per person and can be booked here.
Weekly holiday events:
- Tuesday, December 19th: Christmas Movie Quiz Night hosted by Sean O’Shea. Ugly Christmas sweaters encouraged, with a prize for best dressed.
- New Year’s Party hosted by Lola-Michel Kiki with live DJ and performance by Athena. Ball drop telecast and champagne midnight toast.
Magic Wand Interactivity
The Cauldron venues create magic with science, technology, and design, with magic wand-activated displays and beverages. Explore the bewitching gift shop for custom magic wands and The Wizard Smart Switch—perfect for enchanted holiday Christmas lights to make them work with magic wands!
Offerings by Location
The Cauldron NYC Flatiron (127 W 26th Street): Magical Hot Chocolate Experience, Christmas Potions, and Walk-in Bar, NYE Party
The Cauldron NYC Downtown (47 Stone Street): Christmas Potions, Christmas Wizard Afternoon Tea, Restaurant, and Movie Trivia, NYE Party
For bookings and inquiries, visit The Cauldron NYC’s website.
Press Kit with High-resolution images here.
For media inquiries, please contact:
The Cauldron NYC @thecauldronnyc
The Cauldron’s Global Brand @thecauldronpub
About The Cauldron NYC:
The Cauldron has two locations: Downtown at 47 Stone Street and in Flatiron/Chelsea at NYC Flatiron 127 W 26th Street. The venues are renowned for their immersive, wizard-themed experiences that blend science and fantasy. Located in the heart of Manhattan, these enchanting venues offer guests the chance to embrace their inner sorcerer and celebrate the magic of Christmas.
About The Cauldron Co.:
The Cauldron is an immersive, wizard-themed bar and restaurant that combines elements of science and fantasy to create an enchanting experience for its patrons. With multiple locations worldwide, The Cauldron offers guests the opportunity to brew molecular cocktails using working magic wands and wear wizard robes, making it a unique destination for those seeking magical adventures. Visit thecauldron.io/about for more information.