The Cauldron NYC
Join our Magical Community
How it works
Potion Making at The Cauldron® NYC is a social-distance friendly, immersive class where you step into the imagined worlds of your childhood through molecular mixology, science & technology.
Spell Casting 101: After receiving a technology-filled magic wand, you cast a pouring spell with your wand to receive a welcome drink from the maw of a magical creature. Your wand is the key to interacting with the space around you!
Potion Making: You are then seated at a magic wand-interactive work station where you brew two molecular cocktails from a selection of options, each of which have different properties and effects. Our Interactive Potions List will seasonally change.
- a welcome drink that you pour (mixed cocktail or mocktail),
- two molecular cocktails (or mocktails) that you brew, and
- the 1hr 45min interactive experience.
What else to know?
- Please note that you may be sat opposite other Wizards on the same table!
- You will receive one magical wand per table to use during the experience.
- Additional drinks can be purchased online before your visit for a discounted rate or while in the venue at full-price.
- The Potions Experience is largely self-guided, but a potion’s master is on-hand to make sure that you don't poison yourself!
- All potions can be made with or without alcohol and we have a range of vegan and gluten-free drinks available.
- Potion Making is situated on the 1st floor so is not wheelchair accessible.
Dining and Drinking
We offer table reservations both inside our venue and outside for al fresco drinking and dining the cobblestones of historic Stone Street. This is not the Potions Experience, but a table for drinking and dining! To view our Restaurant & Bar Menus click here. Please give us a ring at (917) 635-1960 to reserve a table. More info here!
For groups of 14+ or private hires please get in touch.
This is our standard ticket as described above, but offered at a discounted rate for students over the age of 21. This ticket type is offered on specific days and times, and only redeemable with a valid Student ID and government-issued photo ID upon entry. It's tough being a student—save where you can!
This ticket type is for magical whelps below the age of 21. This is a non-alcoholic version of the Potions Experience, however the person using this ticket must be below the age of 21 to be valid. If the person is 21 or older, the bearer will be charged the difference in cost for the Adult ticket while in the venue. We offer this ticket type only at specific days and times, and we do not run this offer during our peak service or into the Witching (Happy) Hour for boozy wizards who are enjoying purely alcoholic libations.
- e-Ticket Voucher only (no paper ticket or gift wrapping): Use this option if you want an electronic Ticket (e-Ticket) Voucher with no paper ticket or gift wrapping. This is the completely digital option, and is this is the most popular selection.
- e-Ticket Voucher + Paper Ticket Gift Wrapping: Use this option if you want a paper ticket with gift wrapping mailed to you to accompany an e-Ticket voucher. This is a good option if giving tickets as a gift, as there is something physical to give the recipient.
- Paper Ticket Gift Wrapping add-on to pre-purchased e-Ticket: Use this option if you have already purchased an e-Ticket Voucher and want to have a paper ticket with Gift Wrapping sent to you in the mail.
- Adult Tickets (age 21+):
- Off-Peak Ticket: $44.99 per person
- Peak Ticket: $54.99 per person
- Super Peak Ticket: $59.99 per person
- Student Ticket (age 21+): $35.99 per person
- Child Ticket (age 20-): $44.99 per person
- Adult Tickets (age 21+):
- Off-Peak Ticket: Monday - Thursday (all day)
- Peak Ticket: Friday and Sunday (all day)
- Super Peak Ticket: Saturday (all day)
- Student Ticket (age 21+): Sunday - Thursday (all day) [not including special event dates]
- Child Ticket (age 20-): Sunday - Thursday (last booking 5:30pm)
The Cauldron NYC is located at 47 Stone Street, New York, NY 10004. View on Google Maps.
Location: This booking is at The Cauldron NYC 47 Stone Street, New York, NY 10004. View on Google Maps.
Format: The Cauldron Magical Experience® is largely self-guided, but a potion’s master is on-hand to make sure that you don't poison yourself! Please note that you may be sat opposite other Wizards on the same table!
Age: All regular potion making tickets are valid for persons of legal drinking age and above ONLY (21+) and may require valid photo ID to be redeemable. For Child (under age 21) sessions, ensure that you have correctly selected a "Child" ticket type. Children under the age of 5 do not require a ticket but cannot take part in the experience. These tickets are only valid on Family Friendly sessions.
Payment: Payment will be in advance through our website or on-site.
Rescheduling: To reschedule your booking you must contact us no less than 48 hours in advance of your booking. Unfortunately we cannot reschedule bookings with fewer than 48 hours notice. Rescheduling is subject to date and time availability. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.
Ticket Refunds: Tickets are non-refundable but are transferrable to another person. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.
Robes: To limit customer-to-customer contact during this time, robes will not be provided upon entry. New robes may be purchased for use and to take home while supplies last, but we've decided to temporarily suspend our robe-to-borrow program. We hope you understand, as our primary concern is your safety.
Ticket Cost Does Not Include Gratuity: Our potions masters work on gratuity, so if you have a great time, be sure to show your appreciation!
☆ ☆ ☆
All Adult and Student Potion Experience tickets are valid for persons of legal drinking age and above ONLY (21+) and may require valid photo ID to be redeemable. Child sessions are also available for witches and wizards under the age of 21 (must be 5+) on specific days.
☆ ☆ ☆